Saturday 17 December 2011

Five Plus 1! Six tracks that have me on the edge of my seat. Or rather helping me chill out. (wk#13)

Six more tracks this week that have a certain Bohemian element about them. Hope you enjoy a blast from the past. Thanks to brother Ian for spinning some seriously brilliant music way back then and right now!


1

Totally far out. Great era in music. This typified the time.



2

Beautiful. The Byrds and the film. What an era. What songwriting. What voices. What else?


3

A wonderful album and an amazing artist. Thanks to my brother Ian for his wonderful music education. This was played on rotation during my youth!


4

Sometimes music is painfully beautiful. Music creates an emotion that gets locked in time. The musicianship of these guys was second to none.


5

How good is this? Amazing string arrangement.



Plus 1!

Probably one of the greatest voices! Effortless but with such pure emotion.




No comments:

Post a Comment