Thursday 10 November 2011

Five Plus 1! Each and Every Friday. Another host of tracks that I seem to like. (wk#8)

A real mix of music again this week. From Emilee Boyce who hails from my hometown to the wonderful Natasha Atlas.

1. New Romney lass from my hometown. Good song. Promising artist.

2. The Black Atlantic - Fragile Meadow. Just like this for some reason. I guess there is a fragile meadow around every country lane.

3. Saw The Pines in Camden last year. Was a joy. Nice guys had a drink after the show with them. They were heading to Scotland after the London show. It was cold, cold, cold.

4. Natasha Khan - Great songstress and wonderful version of the beautiful Daniel.

5. Stunning song and film. One of the first Indian films that I watched and really remained with me. Great score as well. This song is sung by Asha Bhosle featuring the beautiful Rekha. The colour and depth of the cinematography is superb.

Plus 1. Music doesn't get much better than this. Stunning track from Natasha Atlas' recent album on Six Degrees Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment