Saturday 19 November 2011

Five Plus 1! More tracks that I am grooving to (wk#9).

A real mix of music again this week. More songs and artists that I sincerely love and some tipped my way by some of the young music students I have. Thanks guys!

1. Truly breathtaking as far as I am concerned. Thanks to Jamie yet again for a top tip!

2. The superb Brooklyn based Body Language! Thanks Jackson for the heads up!

3. How great and how timeless is this?

4. Sanam Marvi is too good. A formidable singer and talent. What a performance.

5. Sometimes music is so good that you just don't want to share it. Some weird sense of selfishness can easily overcome you. Well I won't let that happen. this is prefect in all senses.

Plus 1. From before Prince and after - right up to their film music these gals are inspirational. Funky!

No comments:

Post a Comment