Friday 28 October 2011

Five Plus 1! - 6 Tracks that I am diggin' right now! (wk#6)

Another bunch of tracks that I have loved for years or that are intriguing me at the moment.
1
There are songwriters and then there is Brian Wilson and family. A completely stunning song and great rendition. Thanks to my dear brother for playing the Beach Boys morning, noon and night when I was growing up as a kid. I never got bored!

2
Just love this and really like the vid.

3
Really reminds me of China Crisis. That's fine they were/are fabulous.

4
Just stunning all round. Great gals, cars, the desert and great music. Saw them at Bush Hall a few months back. Great live. Love 'em. One more for the road here

5
Not really my scene but I really like this track. Heard it at the gym! Great melody and I like the lyric " Do we chase the rabbit into wonderland?"

Plus 1!
A real gem. Loved these guys growing up in the late 70's. Mind blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment